My services are much in demand and I have a waiting list of clients. If you cancel your appointment at short notice you are preventing someone else from benefitting so I have had to introduce and enforce a cancellation policy to ensure I get to work with the people I am here to help.
What happens if I have to cancel or reschedule a session with Davina?
To cancel or reschedule an appointment you need to contact Davina by telephone 020 3289 8864 or via email Davina@davinamackail.com 24 hours in advance of the appointment and preferably within working hours 9-6pm.
For an appointment during the day, notification must be received by the corresponding time on the previous working day. If the appointment is in the evening or at the weekend, notice should be given by the end of the previous working day giving over 24 hours notice.
1. An appointment for 10am on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be cancelled / rescheduled before 10am on the previous Friday. Less than this will result in not enough notice being given and your full fee will be charged.
2. You wish to cancel your appointment for Thursday 8pm. You need contact to Davina before 5pm on Wednesday i.e. at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment or the full fee will be charged.
In the event that you wish to cancel or reschedule the appointment, the following policy will be implemented:
- Request to reschedule the appointment with 24 hours notice (given by end of working day before the appointment i.e. 5pm): No fee to reschedule.
- Cancellation of appointment with 24 hours notice (given by end of working day before the appointment i.e. 5pm). No fee applicable.
- Request to reschedule the appointment with less than 24 hours notice: 50% of fee will be charged..
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice: no refund given and full fee will be payable.
- If you have previously cancelled an appointment at short notice or failed to show up for an appointment and wish to reschedule another session the full fee will be required to be paid in advance.
If I cancel your appointment or it is re-scheduled or not completed due to a complication/circumstances outside of my control:
Should you wish to rearrange, there will be no additional charge. If you didn’t wish to rearrange the appointment, a full refund will be given.
Where possible, I will endeavour to contact you in advance of any changes but this may not always be feasible and if not, I will attempt to contact you at the earliest possible time.
I do hope you appreciate the necessity of having to implement this policy and I thank you for your understanding and co-operation in these matters.